badge

q u o t e

Friday, March 28, 2014

warning: stomach churning content



"I was threatened so many times that I just decided to accept what they wanted. I was nine then. I had become a prostitute.”

 “Once they undressed me, tied me to the ceiling fan and then turned it on,” she remembers. “I was slapped as I was spinning around.”

“The worst cases I have heard are of children being taken from their mothers when they are still in hospital after giving birth,” Seena says. “They are sold on to eventually be used in the brothels when they are still primary school age.
 
Dishita was kept locked up in a room only big enough for a tiny mattress. Food would be pushed through a slot; she had to knock on the door for hours before being allowed to the toilet.


        you have been warned .   link to the original article.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/beaten-raped-locked-cage-paedophiles-3288946

No comments:

Post a Comment